Rainbow Texfab Pvt Ltd.
Executive Management Team
Vikram Singh Shekhawat, Chairman/CEO
• 25 years experience in international textile business
• Responsible for strategy, sales,finance, customer relationship, Supplier Management.
Arjun Singh Shekhawat, Director/CFO
• 27 years experience in accounting and business development.
• Responsible for accounting, finance,contracts, strategy, compliance.
Company Fact Sheet & Overview.
- Founded in 2005 in Jaipur India.
- Family owned business with over 800 full time employees.
- Production capacity is 90,000 – 3,00,000 per month.
- Expertise in women’s wear. Up to 90% for women’s wear & 10 % for men’s wear.
- Dealing in high quality women’s outer garments for retail customers all over the world including major customers in Japan,UK, Australia, South America, Canada and South Africa. Also, introducing in Europe.
- The management is consisting of experts having more than 20 years of experience in garment manufacturing.
- Acquired certifications from customers, government & third party CoC certifications.
- Showing 35% Average Annual Growth Rate since 2005 – 2017.
- Acclaimed to be profitable from 2006 onwards.
- Factory: 1,30,000 Square Feet
- 24/7 serviced IT-infrastructure (network, computers, backups.
- Production time: 60 – 90 days
- In house CAD studio establishment.
- In house design studio establishment.
- Hiring of additional experts to expedite & stream line the process.
- Logistics via FedEx & DHL
- Airfreight: worldwide
- Shipping by Sea – optional.
Social Accountability Compliance (I)
- SA 8000 compliant.
- Disha Certified
- Independent auditing body certifications by Business Compliance Network, Cologne, Germany.
- Certified according to German VDA standards.
- Indian government assessments.
- ISO 26000:2010
Social Accountability Compliance (II)
- All employees above 18 years.
- Working contracts.
- Medical insurances.
- Health protection.
- Safety manager and facilities.
- Emergency exits.
- Payment above minimum wages.
- Overtime payment.
- Regulated working hours.
- Six day working schedule, calendar holidays, 3 breaks per day (coffee break, noon break, tea break).
- Clean sanitation.
- Environment protection (Washington Convention).
- Trade-Law compliance.
- Anti-Corruption compliance.
- Anti – Harassment policy.
Motivation of employees by healthy working practices.
Corporate Social Responsibility at Rainbow
Education of poor people in rural areas. Supporting NGO’s.
Competitive price/time/quality relation due to
- Modern Japanese Machine Park.
- Educated, motivated employees (CoC compliance)
- In house designers.
- Efficient management of full supply chain.
- Advanced notifications in case of delivery delays in due time.
- Established, proven QM processes - 0% return rates for deliveries.
- 5*18 head Japanese embroidery machines (Barudan, incl. CAD workplace)
- 1*6 head embroidery machine (Barudan, incl. CAD workplace)
- Embroidery specialists (> 20 years experience in embroidery)
- In house embroidery pattern designers.
- Hand embroidery.
The company governs in respect & commitment to quality.
Contact us today to develop your garment business.